PALS Provider - Renewal / Update Course is appropriate for providers with a current, not yet expired PALS certification. PALS is a classroom based, instructor-led course that uses a series of simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics. AHA PALS Provider certification cards are issued immediately at end of class, upon successful completion of course requirements.
* CLICK HERE for more info on this Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) course from the American Heart Association (AHA) *
PALS Requirements - all students MUST arrive to class with:
- A current AHA issued BLS Provider certification card (not expired on day of class)
- A current AHA issued PALS Provider certification card (not expired on day of class)
- The current (2015 version) AHA PALS Provider Manual
- Completed PALS Pretest printout with 84% minimum score
* CLICK HERE for more detailed information about PALS course requirements *
Continuing with this class registration indicates understanding of and agreement to all policies and requirements. Students arriving to class without requirements will be required to reschedule the class, and pay an additional $25 rescheduling fee.